Manuscript Submission Information
The proceedings of the LAPD19 Symposium will be published in a special section of the Journal of Instrumentation (JINST). All authors making a presentation at LAPD19 are invited to submit a companion manuscript for inclusion in the proceedings. No publication charges will be assessed. All submissions will undergo the normal peer-review process. Manuscript review will be done at the conference, therefore you must be present at the conference in order for your paper to appear in the proceedings. The deadline for manuscript submission is 13 September 2019; note that this is one week prior to the conference. Adherence to this deadline is mandatory in order to enable peer review at the conference. Manuscripts submitted after this deadline may not be reviewed and may not appear in the proceedings.
To prepare your contribution for submission, please use the JINST Proceedings templates at http://jinst.sissa.it/jinst/help/JINST_TeXclass.jsp
Kindly notice that there are page limits:
- Short oral and poster: 8 pages
- Topical lectures: 12 pages
- General lectures: 16 pages
- Akazaki lecture: no page limit
When writing your contribution, in addition to the scientific quality and relevance of the subject matter, it is advisable also to check the quality of formatting, language and style (i.e. incoherent use of unit of measure; different conventions used in the same paper such as abbreviations \3 s", \3 sec", \3 seconds" and position: \3C", \3 C"; poorly organized tables; etc.)
When your contribution is ready for submission, please follow the instructions below:
- Connect to http://jinst.sissa.it and register;
- in the “Submit” section of the page select the link “submit a proceedings contribution”
- select the …......... conference from the list
- follow the step-by-step procedure for submission, referring to the instructions available in the section “For Authors” at the top of the JINST home page.
For any further information and assistance, do not hesitate to contact me and the JINST Editorial Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).